Learn more about a career with Rig Source
Rig Source, Inc. is an equipment sales and rental company where our focus products include drill rigs and crawler carriers for the following industries: oil & gas drilling, geotechnical drilling, mineral exploration, pipeline, utility, general construction, etc. We recently launched the Terramac® RT9 into the pipeline, utility, drilling, mining and construction industries as an innovative crawler carrier solution. Contractors, Dealers and OEM’s use Terramac® Crawlers for various applications including hauling and transporting various items and attachments including drill rigs, cranes, water tanks, sprayers, bark blowers, welders & etc. We pride ourselves on excellent products and excellent service to our customers.
Rig Source, Inc. is a fast growing, financially stable, privately held company looking for individuals that think like entrepreneurs and possess the customer-focus skills to grow with us while ensuring our company’s most coveted core value, client satisfaction, is achieved consistently.
Parts & Customer Service Representative
Responsible for maintaining a sufficient inventory of heavy duty parts and supplies, providing assistance to the service department, and fulfilling customer orders in a timely manner.
- Fills daily service department orders by retrieving parts and supplies in a timely manner for technicians, and allocates to correct service requests at the time the part is pulled.
- Responds to customer inquiries and parts orders in a timely manner via telephone, email, or in person as needed. Uses Sales Force system to track and follow up with customer leads.
- Effectively prepares sales orders using computer system, noting correct pricing, purchase order, delivery address, and billing address.
- Communicate with internal and external customers of parts status including: shipping, backordered items, expected date of arrival, and receiving.
- Uses computer system effectively to track inventory and stocking levels using re-order points and/or min max systems.
- Orders parts and supplies at the best possible price and delivery time from local parts stores, and vendors as necessary.
- Effectively prepares purchase orders at the time of purchase by identifying the correct part number, description, and cost. Correctly allocates purchase order to corresponding service request, if applicable.
- Receives and examines packing slips with incoming shipments for discrepancies and problems. Promptly communicates any discrepancies with management and appropriate vendor.
- Maintains parts and supplies storage area in a clean, safe, and orderly manner.
- Complies with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations.
- Reports any lost or damaged parts to management.
- Works with vendors and suppliers to schedule and track parts returns for credit.
- Ability to learn how to operate a forklift. (Training will be offered.)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Proficiency in mathematics including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent related to parts.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, Microsoft Excel, and the ability to learn company operating system.
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit plans
- 401K Plan
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org